I've had an account over at ResearchBlogging.org (a nifty aggregator website for posts about peer-reviewed research) for a year or two now, and though I've tried several times over this period to upload posts there, I never succeeded until today.
Even now, my success rate is nothing to be envious of --- today, I think I've tried to upload seven posts (making many separate attempts at each one, for the most part, although sometimes I get lucky and something will go through on its first or second try), and have only succeeded with four.
My problem, in case anyone reading this also posts at ResearchBlogging.org, is that the thing that scans your posts for citations can't seem to detect mine. I use their Citation Generator, and paste the code into all of my researchy posts, but for whatever reason posts I try to upload keep getting held up and flagged with "No citation" or "Error" messages.
(When I get an error message, it acknowledges that I included a citation, but it tells me the citation "cannot be parsed as XML". I have no idea what to do when it tells me this).
Anyway, here's my page at ResearchBlogging.org --- now with content! Yay!