Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ha Ha

I just found not one, but two identical paragraph-length comments urging the reader to "BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!"

I will not publish them, or quote them, but I just wanted to share that piece of information.

(I might express hope that the commenter gets what he wishes for --- a foreign-born wife, particularly one from, oh, maybe Russia or China --- just so he can have his expectations of a demure and submissive little woman utterly confounded. But I would not want any woman to actually wind up married to this loser, so I will instead wish that he spend his life alone with his sense of entitlement.)

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

Ah, he found you, too! This person has been leaving this identical post on my blog about once a month for almost 3 years! And even though the post never gets published, he keeps leaving it.

This issue must matter a whole lot to him, poor soul.

Anonymous said...

ether way you comment on those women you are a racist no?
the features of east european women
ppl are all the same same wishes dreams fears and expectations
for a sociopaths the all become boring in the end
i like aspies they are hard to read (impossible) what makes them a challenge
i like the way they can think outside the box (like me) and they see logic beyond emotions

estefania said...

Bizarre thing to write, let's hope he stays on his own.